Special Effects Makeup Artist Salary
The bureau of labor statistics estimates that as of 2009, there were about 1,930 special effects makeup artists working in the united states.
Special effects makeup artist salary. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. 49 special effects makeup jobs available on indeed.com. Special effects technician and sfx makeup artist.
Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in thailand. How much does a special effects makeup artist make in atlanta, ga? On the other end, a senior level special effects makeup artist (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of ฿.
Discover what it takes to be a special effects technician. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $15,363. The bureau of labor statistics (bls), which broke down salary averages for makeup artists in their may 2013 report, found that the mean, annual salary for makeup artists in the u.s.
The national average salary for a effects artist is $69,168 in united states. Apply to artist, production artist, crew member and more! What kind of special effects makeup artist salary can i expect?
109 special effects artist jobs available. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Alternatively, qc makeup academy states that “the special effects makeup artist averages $75,000/year,” which, as is pointed out, varies depending on “a number of variables,” including the.
The easiest example to imagine? There are over 109 special effects artist careers waiting for you to apply! Salaries for related job titles.
- New York Makeup Brand
- Natural Makeup Tutorial Black Girl
- New York Makeup Artist Instagram
- Natural Makeup Looks Black Girl
- Natural Makeup Look Tutorial With Pictures
- Neutral Eyeshadow Makeup Palette
- Natural Makeup Routine Tutorial
- Natural Makeup Routine 2019
- Natural Prom Makeup Black Girl
- Natural Makeup Foundation Reviews
- Nicki Minaj Makeup Tutorial
- Natural Wedding Makeup For Brown Eyes
- Nikita Dragun Makeup Palette
- New York Makeup Museum
- Natural Makeup Remover Wipes Diy
- Natural Makeup Remover For Oily Skin
- New York Makeup Class
- Natural Makeup For Green Eyes
- Natural Makeup Looks For Brown Skin
- Natural Makeup Look For Black Skin